Hello. My name is Haruka. I’ve been living alone since I entered University. I miss my family now. I can’t go back to my parents’ home because of the Coronavirus. Reentry, I finally bought a rice cocker. I hope I will make a bento to save money and I want to improve my cocking skills.  
 I am studying Chinese as a second language so I’m planning to study Chinese seriously this year. In the future, I want to have a job where I can put my English and Chinese to work.What is your second foreign language? Is it difficult? 
  I love cat and dog. We have a cat at my parents’ home. His name is Annchobi and everybody calls him Chobi. He is cool and has a deep voice. Sometime, he talks to me or mother but  we can’t understand what he says. If I could use a magic, I would hear him! Cats have a imagine of scratching and I thought that before, but surprisingly, my cat never scratched people even we caught him and cut nails. He just growl. Writing about Chobi is making me feel like meet him. 
 Recently I changed my part-time work. I am working at convenience store. I don’t think the work is not so hard but I have to work for a long time so I get sore legs. 
 I have a worry, I don't have a hobby that can really be called a hobby. I have nothing to do when I’m free. I wii do everything that I am integrated in this year. I always think too much before I try something new.  This year,I want to have many new experiences and grow as a person.

コメント

  1. Hi Haruka. Nice to meet you. It would be difficult to live alone at this time. Where are you originally from? Do you get in touch with your family using Skype or Line? Do you still work at a convenience store? I have a suggestion for your hobby. Why not reading easy books? :-)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

Lost at Sea

The Moneymaker by Janet Gleason (1999)