Gone With the Wind part2

This week I read “gone with the wind”.
At first, I couldn’t understand this story then I realized that I borrowed part two!
But it was interesting that reading without knowing previous story.
   Scarlett told a lie about she is rich and has a great deal of debt to Rhett. But a man who she likes noticed that because her hands were rough. She also made her dress with curtain and she looked gorgeous. I thought she was struggling to lend money and thought a lot.
     Scarlett lied many times to get money because she failed to lend money from Rhett. And she married Frank but she didn’t love him. I don’t like to marry someone who I don’t love and only for money. I thought she is not a good person because she lied a lot in this story.
    This book made me think a lot about money. I don't think money is everything in life.
     

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

Lost at Sea

The Moneymaker by Janet Gleason (1999)