Psycho by Robert Bloch

   This week, I read "Psycho". I attracted the title so I choose this book.

     This book has some gross scene so if you don't like it, I don't recommend you to read this book.
   
   Marion was lost with her boss's money. She run away with it to marry her boyfriend. He had a his father's debt so he said after pay back all the debt, he can marry her. She wanted to marry him immediately so she stole her boss's money. But she was killed in a motel.

     As the title, there is a person who has mental illness but that's not written at first so I didn't notice that one people has a mental illness. I could know at the end of the story.

   This book was very interesting so if you like a kind of horror story, why don't you read this!
 

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Ireland by Tim Vicary

Lost at Sea

The Moneymaker by Janet Gleason (1999)